Hello, it’s me and a bunch of new stuff from Halfbus. Look at what we are offering now:
- Funny NPC feedback
- New objective system. It’s now way easier to understand what to do, at least we believe it’s so. And there are help-buttons to get a clue.
- Tutorial level, simple, with graphic tips in objectives. (First comers, we’ll be especially glad to hear feedback about it)
- Detailed money view with graphs and divisions for economists.
- Some small features like ability to delete building room, character assignment highlight and electricity consumption overview.
- Unaltered, barely visible bugfixes and improvements.
As always, we’re waiting for your feedback, and continuing development.
Have a nice game,
We’re very excited to announce that we’ve just sent our first Basement prototype to backers who chose pledges with closed beta access.
Here's a post about Fog of war post fx, i've done a few days ago for our upcoming game. I give a short walkthrough with lots of screenshots on how to...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.