Ballbot is spatial puzzle/arcade game based on a classic "snake" gameplay, but expanded to 3rd dimension.
You control a brave robot trying to save his spherical world from cubes invasion.
You can pick up different modules that form behind you in a tail(hence "snake" gameplay).
Although there might be variations, most common objective is to bring at least a minimum number of modules to area teleporter. Usually this can be done by planning your movement through level, reacting to active threats (automatic turrets and moving enemies) and using active modules to solve spatial puzzles.
Ballbot will be released for Windows, Linux and Mac OS and will support gamepads.
* Fully 3D levels - you can move on any surface and transition between them using ramps.
* Active elements - teleporters, lifts, force fields and moving platforms
* Active modules - guns, bombs, mines, drilling rigs and keys.
* Modifiers that change effects of active modules("ammunition") - freezing, explosive and engineering.
* Enemies - automatic turrels and autonomous cubebots with different behavior.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.