ASTROKILL is currently being developed by just one programmer, one 3D artist, and one musician. Our hope is to work closely with Early Access players and continue to improve the game over the next few months. Early reviews have been great, and we've already posted a patch that adds gamepad support and additional resolution-options after several players requested it. The process works!
Steam link: HERE
A recent review does a great job at explaining the game from an unbiased perspective.
Key features of the game:
- Intense space combat in 1st or 3rd person
- Playable ships include fighters, gunships, and interceptors
- Enemies include capital ships, outposts, freighters, turrets, space mines, and squads of fighters
- Ballistic weapons, including machine guns, flak cannons, homing missiles, and rail guns
- Realistic zero-G controls via directional thrusters
- Shields that repel projectiles with anti-gravity
- Campaign and Survivor modes
We recently updated IndieDB with lots of new screenshots. Our gameplay trailer is a few months old and needs updating. A new trailer is being worked on. We'll continue to keep IndieDB updated with dev-logs and announcements.
A few recent screenshots: