Army Men Multiplayer is considerably the online multiplayer version of our first released independent third person shooter title, Army Men III. This game is also strongly based on the original Army Men universe.
- Team Deathmatch
- Capture the Flag
- Capture the Keys
Team Classes - Weapon Loadout
- Soldier - Assault Rifle, Pistol, 2 Grenades
- Medic - SMG, Pistol, 2 Medical Kits, Revival Syringe
- Commando - Shotgun, HMG, 2 Ammo Kits, Wrench
- Thermophile - Flamethrower, Grenade Launcher, 2 Incendiary Grenades
- Ability to revive fallen allied NPCs and players (medic class feature only in team-based gametypes).
- New gametypes never seen in the previous games of the Army Men series.
- Ability to customize your FFA/Survival character.
- Custom Mapping support.
Latest tweets from @armymenthree
Let us have a moment of slience in honor of Ralph H Baer, Father of video games.... T.co
Dec 10 2014, 12:27am
We are not necessarily planning to compete this year due to the tedious work we have to complete... T.co
Dec 5 2014, 4:02am
Work with Autodesk 3ds Max? Checkout Killad and his Ghosttown plugin. Building structures couldn't have been made... T.co
Oct 23 2014, 4:22am
I have noticed some misunderstand of our previous posts that we were somehow offended or annoyed by the presence... T.co
Sep 14 2014, 4:31pm
Hey, I noticed some attempts to add in The Mean Greens as part of the Army Men series in the Wikipedia. Be very... T.co
Sep 14 2014, 9:01am
Found the culprit... Looks like we have more competition... T.co
Sep 5 2014, 3:11am
Just stumbled across this game prototype. Looks like this game is already inciting more inspiration.... T.co
Sep 5 2014, 2:57am
Someone's working on a new Army Men-based project. Let's hope this is not a new Army Men IP. T.co
Sep 5 2014, 1:13am
Today is the 16th Anniversary of Army Men and we would like to thank our fans for helping us reach this far. The... T.co
Apr 30 2014, 6:38pm