3571 The Game is an open-world RPG and Survival videogame adaptation of the Feodal-SciFi cute and gore 3571 Comics : Swords, spaceships, dragons, droids, mutant animals... In the year 3571, the last hundred humans declined to the Middle-Ages and struggle to survive. Travel time right now and create your avatar in the year 3571 to see how long you can survive on the Last Kingdom on Earth!
Videogame and comics, both with music soundtrack, animations and films are part of the multimedia interactive story the 3571 Project.
- Survival with XP level and skills RPG system and Inventory and Chest system
- Random generated open world inspired by the 3571 Comics : Various buildings and towns, animals, droids, zombies, monsters... Each new game is different
- Fast One-click Crafting System designed for the game
- Player character customization
- 100% realtime combat system
- Both 3rd person Hack'n'Slash gameplay and FPS Gameplay
- Magic Force : unleash your force in every situation: jump higher, run faster, kill harder!
- Funny and interactive NPCs: they speak, give quests, they trade, get happy or angry, they fight, they sometimes defend or attack you, and sometimes act stupid just like in the 3571 comics
- Riding and driving system ( horses, cars, spaceships, dragons... )
- Intelligent and interactive music multitrack system: the same song continues but the instruments vary according to the player stress level
Since last update, a lot of things happened. First of all : 3571 The Game is officially version 0.3! And the random generated worlds are now filled with the most dangerous human predator, the droids. If you can sometimes see zombies, aliens or animals on your way, droids are litterally everywhere. They will hunt you, they will chase you, and they will kill you. Let's meet your future worst friend.
In 3571 The Game, every character in game is part of a "Clan". Humans, Animals, and Monsters were the first non-player character types. Today we welcome a whole new clan in the game and the most powerful army of the comics : droids. Unlike human characters, they will automatically try to kill you, in order to rule the entire planet with other robots. Like other NPCs, they can run, they can jump, they can have weapons. Yes, they make our future worse. Let me introduce you to the deadly droid units.
The combat droid is the main unit of the droid army. They're not fast, but they're strong. Really strong. Equipped with their famous deadly trident like in the 3571 Comics, their resistance will make you think twice when you'll see a pair of blue eyes glowing in the dark.
You can also meet old Combat droid models, covered with rust. Even if they're a little bit less solid than newer models, be careful : they are still dangerous.
The AP6 droid model is also very common. They are the eyes of the droid empire, and they will detect you. But their small-sized bodies makes them very hard to see ; if you find one of them, it's already too late. They run faster than you. Crushing them immediately with an axe could be a good idea.
The XP-Z droid model is the smartest unit of the droid army. You'll find only a few XP-Z models during the year 3571, but each time your life will be about to end. They're weaker than the Combat Droid, but they're rarely alone and sometimes can shoot at you with plasma guns.
You want to see more about the 3571 universe? Please scroll down! 100% Fresh new art of the day!
Thanks for reading, thanks for watching!
Here we are! The first draft of the player ingame interface! Following the general idea of the game, I want the player to have maximum possibilities with...
Here we go !!!! 3571 The Game goes 0.2, and the free demo version will finally probably be ready this summer! I can't wait to let you slash some zombies...
You can now follow the game development and access to exclusive screenshots and GIFs on the official Devlog!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.