3571 The Game is both a RPG, A 3D roguelike, an open-world sandbox, a FPS and a survival. It is developed by a single artist since 2012 with Blender and Unity in C#.
Welcome to the year 3571! The last hundred humans have declined to the Middle-Ages and struggle to survive amongst a world devastated by droids, aliens and mutants. Time travel right now and create your avatar in the year 3571 to see how long you can survive on the last island on Earth!
Implemented Features (v0.60):
- Original 3571 Comics look and universe created together with the comic
- Survival with XP level and skills RPG system and Inventory and Chest system
- Roguelike inspired permanent death with higscore: How many days will you survive?
- Procedurally generated open world inspired by the 3571 Comics: Various buildings and towns, animals, droids, zombies, monsters... Each new game is different!
- Fast One-click simple Crafting System designed for the game
- Player character customization
- 100% realtime combat system
- Both 3rd person Hack'n'Slash gameplay and FPS Gameplay
- Magic Force unleashes your force in every situation: jump higher, run faster, kill harder!
- Funny and interactive NPCs: they speak, give quests, they trade, get happy or angry, they fight, they sometimes defend or attack you, and sometimes act stupid just like in the 3571 comics
- Riding system ( horses, giant wolves... and soon, flying dragons! )
- Intelligent and interactive music multitrack system: the same song goes on but the arrangements vary according to the player stress level ( darker themes when health is low, for exemple )
- Recruits: players will be able to recruit NPCs in his own team
- Events: random droid attacks or zombie invasions can happen at any time
- Emergent action: there's always something happening around you
- Vehicle driving system ( Cars, spaceships... )
- Content update: new NPCs, new items, new buildings
- Combat update: Combos and special attacks
- Storyline: Quests and secondary goals
- Multiplayer Mode: a whole new game and a big surprise
To discover my current workflow as a solo developer, let's watch this timelapse video showing how I created the Wolf NPC from 3D model to testing!
Thanks for watching!
See how 3571 The Game have changed since 2012 and watch exclusive new footage of Version 0.60 available on Steam in early access very soon!
Let's discover the Fishing Rod, which can be used for many other things than fishing: Grabbing objects and crazy jumps!
The Bomb: let's discover the mechanics of the new deadliest weapon of the year 3571! Bonus: meet the two new cutest NPC characters.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.