• Register

3089 is a futuristic, procedurally generated, open-world action role-playing game. All terrain, enemies, weapons, items, quests & more are uniquely generated. You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely watched. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?

Forum Thread
Crash on Start v0.123b (Games : 3089 : Forum : Bug Reports : Crash on Start v0.123b) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 20 2013 Anchor

Well sad news having updated the game it now crashes again and there seems to be no way for me
to fix it.

Nividia GeForce 280 driver version 257.38, A03 (Which is as up to date as I can get it.)
Any help I can get would be really nice... and doubly so since I am really loving this game... D:

Thread: LWJGL Renderer Thread
Version: v0.123b

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Framebuffer object format is unsupported by the video hardware.
at com.jme3 . renderer . lwjgl . LwjglRenderer . checkFrameBufferError (LwjglRenderer.java:1328)
at com.jme3 . renderer . lwjgl . LwjglRenderer . setFrameBuffer (LwjglRenderer.java:1610)
at com.jme3 . renderer . RenderManager . renderViewPort (RenderManager.java:961)
at com.jme3 . renderer . RenderManager . render (RenderManager.java:1029)
at com.jme3 . app . SimpleApplication . update (SimpleApplication.java:252)
at com.jme3 . system . lwjgl . LwjglAbstractDisplay . runLoop (LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:151)
at com.jme3 . system . lwjgl . LwjglDisplay . runLoop (LwjglDisplay.java:185)
at com.jme3 . system . lwjgl . LwjglAbstractDisplay . run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:228)
at java.lang . Thread . run (Unknown Source)

Nov 20 2013 Anchor

Was this the same error you were getting before? How did you fix it last time?

"Framebuffer object format is unsupported by the video hardware" is an odd error, since Framebuffer object format is such a basic graphical function...

Nov 20 2013 Anchor

Yeah it is the same error, and what I did to fix it the first time does not seem to want to fix it this time...
Me thinks I may have to call dell...

May hap it is because I am stuck on an older version of the driver? (Dells fault I'd really love to up date the thing)

Ok up and running again, not 100% sure how I got it going,
But I ran it in full screen turned the refresh rate up to 60, and the color depth
up to 32bop and it seems to be running again in what ever format I put it in now.

So here is hoping it sticks. :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.