• Register
Forum Thread
Warband 7 years war SP mod (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Warband 7 years war SP mod) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 1 2014 Anchor

Hi everyone,

im considering making a single player mod for mount and blade: warband based around the time period of the 7 years war in Europe 1756–1763. This will include several nations namely Britain, France, Prussia, Spain, Sweden, Holland, Portugal and afew minor factions, weapons of the time, accurate uniforms and troop types, realistic scenes closely resembling the 18th century and of course a map of Europe.
I understand that there are other similar mods but what i want to do is immerse the player into the world of 18th century Europe and focus on historical accuracy. (I'm a fanatic of early modern history)

There are afew things i must do before i start work on this but i would like to ask for feedback about this proposal to see if people would be interested in this. Also, if you yourself are a modder and would like to join me and help build this mod then please let me know.

Kind regards Jmemakaveli

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.