• Register
Forum Thread
Trying to find an older ('05 or '06) C&C RA2: Yuri's Revenge mod (Forums : PC Gaming : Trying to find an older ('05 or '06) C&C RA2: Yuri's Revenge mod) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 17 2016 Anchor

I apologize if this is suppose to be in another thread, but I have been trying to find a Yuri's Revenge mod I downloaded and played back in 2005 or 2006. I was thinking it was called something like Unholy Alliance or some such thing as that. I don't remember too much about the mod except that it had Sakura of Renegade (i think only for Yuri's side but that's more than likely wrong), the soviets had a hind gunship which functioned like the actual hind, a naval repair ship, and the unholy alliance gave you the entire tech trees of all three sides. There was, of course, more but it's been so long ago that I can't remember anything else. Does anyone know what this mod was and how to find it now?

Jan 23 2017 Anchor

I think the closest to the description is MooMan's Rules: Moddb.com

It didn't have Sakura, though you may be thinking of Yuri's Virus snipers who are there in vanilla YR as well.

Archive.org has its old website here: Web.archive.org

Jan 26 2017 Anchor

I don't think so. I believe that it was a total conversion mod and added more units. I had thought it had been on Filefront but I searched that site carefully a couple of years ago and hadn't found it.

If I remember correctly, the Sakura unit replaced Yuri's Virus. I also remember that the Sakura unit had a voice (or whatever one calls it) that sounded exactly like she did in Renegade. Though, the downside to this unit was that she was far and away the best sniper unit in the game, including British snipers and other moving Sakura's (if memory serves).

I find it weird that I can't find this mod but I can find every other mod (for different games) I played around the same time.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.