• Register
Forum Thread
The file you have selected ("") is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes (Forums : Support : The file you have selected ("") is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 7 2017 Anchor

Hello!

My fans cannot download my mod due to the following error:

The file you have selected (infantry_1.51d3_core.7z) is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes.

I tried re-uploading to moddb under the same file listing -Didn't work

I created a new file listing and uploaded a renamed file - Didn't work

Are the servers having problems at the moment or is it something else?

Cheers!

Anzac

Sep 7 2017 Anchor

Hello, you may have to wait a while for the file to propagate on the servers, up to a few hours, even. The only other possibility is servers having problems, but it may be too early to say.

EDIT: damn, just checked. It seems like all other files (added in the last twelve hours) are unavailable as well. Must be a servers' problem.

Sep 7 2017 Anchor

Hi!

Thanks for the quick reply!

Damn!

And i thought it was just me, the amount of hurdles that have gotten in my way of recording and uploading a new YouTube video for my mod in the last 24 hours:

-Corrupted windows registry {format & clean install windows}

-Fatal game crash accessing online servers while recording video {hours of bug chasing}

-Fan contacts me in PM that they can't download from moddb

It's all happening!

Cheers for the information! Sitting tight!

Anzac

By the way nice blog posts on your profile page!

Some good reading for aspiring indie developers, will read it over a cup of hot coco later today!

Regards

INtense!
INtense! End Boss
Sep 7 2017 Anchor

Fixed, our mirrors somehow stopped mirroring files last night :(

--

Scott Reismanis
DBolical | @scottreismanis

Sep 7 2017 Anchor

Fixed, our mirrors somehow stopped mirroring files last night :(

Strange, how it could just stop working like that, my pc crapped out on me last night too

Thanks for the great news, i am glad everything is fixed and working again!

Regards

Anzac

INtense!
INtense! End Boss
Sep 7 2017 Anchor

Are you Aussie? We are based in Melbourne should stop by and say hi. Oh and congrats on the launch - looks super popular so far!!!

--

Scott Reismanis

Sep 8 2017 Anchor

Yeah man! I'm Aussie!

Most of my fans are all Americans on steam, feels like i'm the only Aussie on the net lol!

That's a surprise! i never knew moddb was based in Melbourne, was in Melbourne with the old wife a few months ago for the Van Gogh exhibition, nice place Melbourne, a lot more peaceful than Sydney!

Yeah for sure! next time i'm down in Melbourne, definitely on my list!

Thanks, it was a lot of work full-time since November last year, i am starting to rap things up with it and continue with my game dev course full-time.

Take it easy!

Until next time!

Anzac

INtense!
INtense! End Boss
Sep 10 2017 Anchor

Keep up the fine work :)

--

Scott Reismanis

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.