• Register
Forum Thread
Please Help a Non--Steamer play Poke646 Anniversary Edition (Forums : PC Gaming : Please Help a Non--Steamer play Poke646 Anniversary Edition) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 10 2017 Anchor

I am successfully running Half-Life 1 from my original GOTY retail disc on a Windows 7 PC. I wish to run Poke647 and Vendetta Anniversary Edition without steam, and I know that it is possible to do so. The Poke646 website acknowledges this, although they do not officially support it.

I would appreciate if someone knows how to do this, and can give me instructions. I have not yet patched my installation to 1.1.1.0.

I did download the Anniversary Edition, and unzip them to the Half Life folder, but there appears to be no exe file in the Vendetta and Poke646 folders, and when I open Half-Life and select custom games, although the games are listed there they appear to have 0 MB.

Thanks!

Is this question in the wrong forum?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.