• Register
Forum Thread
Max Payne 2 Modding Help! (Forums : General Banter : Max Payne 2 Modding Help!) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 27 2017 Anchor

Hey everyone, I recently started playing Max Payne 2 again and wanted to make my own mod to my liking, but the problem there is that there are no updated tutorials. Now I've pretty much downloaded the lingering tutorials here on this site, but they only go so far, as to the point that some links don't work. My goal is to plan on making a mp2 mod that pretty much turns Max into a super cop. I don't really want anything to super crazy. I plan on changing the bullettime (done already), adding new shoot dodges, dodges, new weapons, new reloads, and new skins for now. And maybe in the future with great help from others learning new things, I may even spice up the mod a bit. With that being said, if anyone is willing to teach or help me out, I will leave my contact information below. I have a little gameplay footage of the BT tweaks and a few small bits of coding. I will post the video here and on my YouTube channel to show what it currently looks like as we as progression for the mod. And if I do receive help and master modding mp2, I will definitely create updated tutorials. Thank You all for taking time out to read this.

Contact Info: Kaspk07@gmail.com

YouTube: HiddenShinobiGames (The picture of the ninja)

P.s You do not have to sub, I'm simply asking for help.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.