• Register
Forum Thread
Looking for old jump 'n' run editor (windows 95?) (Forums : General Banter : Looking for old jump 'n' run editor (windows 95?)) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 27 2017 Anchor

Hey guys,

can anyone help me to find this 2d jump 'n' run editor that I remember:

It was windows program. It had more than 16 colors (svga), so I guess it was windows 95 (I never had a svga card in my windows 3.x pc)

You had a big list of (16x16?) pixel blocks (tiles) which you could place in the main window to create your level. The list of tiles was just one large .bmp file. I remember opening and editing the file in a graphics program.

You could then play your level as a jump 'n' run game. However, for actual gameplay the screen would switch to a 320x200 pixel vga resolution (256) colors.

I am not 100% shure, but the gameplay was probably using mario as a game character.

It probably was not a big commercial product. maybe shareware.

If someone has any idea...

Oct 23 2017 Anchor

hi all, my name is Lena)) I am a new member here )) thanks for your post , nice to meet you all here, in this web site

--

:)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.