• Register
Forum Thread
Is this Mod Real, What is this Half Life 2 Mod Called (Forums : PC Gaming : Is this Mod Real, What is this Half Life 2 Mod Called) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 21 2018 Anchor

Hello, so this has been bothering me for a while, but I remember back in september of last year seeing this Half Life 2 Mod that was being developed. I don't really remember what it was called, but I remember seeing a trailer and seeing screen caps and everything. To put more light on what the mod was. It took place in a village that looked kind of like a farm village, there were custom weapons and the most notable thing that the mod put emphasis in were the antlions. The ant lions in this mod had green strokes on them, I can't recall if they were glowing green or what. So Yeah a half life 2 mod that takes place in a farm community with custom weapons and green looking antlions. Please tell me this is real and I'm not dreaming it. I literally checked everywhere on this site along with other half life 2 mod related sites and can't seem to find it.

Mar 22 2018 Anchor

Is it this one? Runthinkshootlive.com

This is a video of it: Youtube.com

Edited by: Draakhex

--

Meadow of Dreams

Mar 22 2018 Anchor

Nope it wasn't released yet and it had voice acting I believe and also it was mostly a conversion mod

Found it! Moddb.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.