• Register
Forum Thread
I need modelers for a new Arena FPS game on the Cube 2 engine. (Forums : 3D Modeling & Animating : I need modelers for a new Arena FPS game on the Cube 2 engine.) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 31 2017 Anchor

Hello, ModDB! I have been planning for a short while to make my own game on the Cube 2 Sauerbraten engine, it will be a cartoon-y game (the art-style will be similar to old school cartoons like DuckTales, Felix the Cat, Animaniacs, Mickey Mouse, Darkwing Duck, Batman: The Animated Series, etc...) and I plan on making it free (mainly because I do not have money to release a commercial game, gotta start somewhere.)

I need the models to be rigged in the .MD5 format (I've tried porting MD2 and MD3 models but that is a nightmare) and fully compatible with Sauerbraten. It is fairly easy if you have worked with ID-Tech based games before.

The models I need are player-models, vweps, hweps, items, map-models and ect... I'm mainly doing this project for fun and I'd like to see more unconventional FPS titles.

PM me for more details.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.