• Register
Forum Thread
[Composer Available] 20+ Years of Experience, 15 Games in Portfolio! (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : [Composer Available] 20+ Years of Experience, 15 Games in Portfolio!) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 13 2017 Anchor

Hi there, my name is Juhani Junkala. I'm a 34 year old musician from Finland. I have over 20 years of experience as a composer and electronic music producer. I also have a master's degree as a classical composer from Sibelius Academy, Helsinki (ranked top 7th music university in the world 2016, admission rate: ~3 composers per year).

I have no genre restrictions, don't be afraid to ask for obscure or experimental genres. I can do sound effects in modern and retro styles and I can handle audio middlewares like Wwise or FMOD Studio. My music has been performed by real symphony orchestras and on radio and TV as well.

I'm working full time as a freelance composer and sound designer and I'm good with deadlines. I can do both licensing and buyout deals and I can help you to understand the details in the contracts. I'm also a producer in a hobbyist game development team so I understand where you are coming from.

I've got lots of very happy clients from my previous game projects. Check out my game audio portfolio:

Homepage, soundtracks & full portfolio: Juhanijunkala.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.