• Register
Forum Thread
Blitzkrieg 2 unable to install on windows 8 (Forums : Tech Support : Blitzkrieg 2 unable to install on windows 8) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 21 2015 Anchor

Just purchased a new desk top with Windows 8. Looking for any help to install Blitzkrieg 2 on my new desk top. Seems all my games will not load onto Windows 8.
they all ran on Vista 32bit service pack 2 Keep getting error ran compatable mode and still no luck. Not to Comp savy, john

Apr 22 2015 Anchor

Hello John,

Have you tried running Bltzkrieg 2 under compatibility mode under the older Windows operating systems? This could an issue related to the game's engine basically not supporting the latest Windows operating system.

However, this forum thread on Gamefaqs might help you in your problem with the game:

Gamefaqs.com

Apr 24 2015 Anchor

thanks. tried couple of things they suggest and caught a virus. had to restore my system so holding off trying to install. seeing if i can clean up my old comp and rerun it in vista. i appreciate your feed back, John

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.