• Register
Forum Thread
Poll: should this mod exist or be worked on (18 votes)
battlefront 2 clones vs empire (Forums : Suggestions : battlefront 2 clones vs empire) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 16 2017 Anchor

this is a mod i have been wanting forever but no one has done it however if you can mod try to do this whenever i learn how to develop mods ill be putting a lot of time into this wish me luck or if you want to help message me or if you just want to do it your self go ahead

Feb 17 2017 Anchor

Clones and Empire's Stormtroopers are two different things of different times. There would be no point in them fighting against each other, why would they do this?

Feb 19 2017 Anchor

Clones and Empire's Stormtroopers are two different things of different times. There would be no point in them fighting against each other, why would they do this?

Have you played the Battlefront 2 campaign? That's why.

Feb 20 2017 Anchor
Bucman55 wrote:

I played it but when exactly are they supposed to fight each other?

Mar 9 2017 Anchor
Phoenix1747 wrote:
Bucman55 wrote:

I played it but when exactly are they supposed to fight each other?

well i does not have to make sense it would just be cool but if you want a story here ya go 1 week after order 66 a battalion of clones do not follow order 66 (because were not following the chip in there head lore) and they become basically this first rebellion and they ban together with there fleet and ground forces to stand up to the empire. then a few weeks later they get low on supply's and men so they make contact with the kaminoans to help them they get some new clones. but then the empire find out and stop it then the empire hunts down the remnant of the clones and right about there the rebels form and the clones and rebels ban together and that is the story if it needs one.

Mar 12 2017 Anchor

As i'm a mod maker for this game, yes it has been workerd a bunch of times. Will try to find a link for you :) But before that Google is your friend.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.