• Register
Forum Thread
2d Sandbox Colony Building Game By 17 Years Old Developer (Forums : PC Gaming : 2d Sandbox Colony Building Game By 17 Years Old Developer) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 22 2017 Anchor

Hi everyone, i wanted to share my game UNRECT with you. Our hero is attempting to build and extend his colony. Collecting the essences (life source) from all over the world and capsuling it (for creating a new colony member). Our hero has to protect the new colonist by building a home for it. By the time, costumizing/extending the base and improving colonist’s surviving abilities, producing essences and increasing the number of colonists. This is your reign, colonists do everything that you said. You can assign them to the turrets and capsules that using for producing essence, or take along them as a companion. You can build anything in this world by pick and place blocks, as easy as walking. Explore the mysterious areas, caves and hunt down enemy bases.
İ am working on this game for a year with Java, LibGDX framework. Planning to release in 4-5 months for pc, mac, linux platforms. Working on a gameplay trailer nowadays, but not ready yet...

Build And Defend

Command your colonists

Follow your dream

Who is the boss

Gameplay Trailer

You can find news and in-game screenshots on;

www.unrect.com
www.facebook.com/unrect
www.twitter.com/unrectgame

Edited by: Enigmachine

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.