Great News for 2D-Game-Lover Creators!
More animations for 2D characters can be implemented!
Now you can prepare different animations for each movement
and give them more lively actions:
jumping, running, attacking, collapsing and so on.
There is no limit for adding movements,
so your characters will be more unique and wild!
These are some examples of actions: walking and collapsing.
If you import these images, there will be a list of actions you can choose from.
Enjoy the new feature and
please look forward to the evolving software,
Smile Game Builder!
Visit our Steam Store
The following list is the other updates
- Added a tab in Edit Game Data > Title Screen to allow the splash screen logo that displays when opening a public game file to be edited.
- Added a camera control event panel effect to the sample game, The Story Of Grand Boom Kingdom.
- We've fixed an error; During battles, when a confused party member performs a critical attack, he/she only attacks other party members.
- We've fixed an error; During battles, when a charmed party member performs a critical attack, he/she attacks the enemy group.
- We've fixed an error; During battles, when a monster tries to raise a dead monster, that raised monster’s image is transparent.
- We've fixed an error; When a character equips an MP-up armor and chooses other armor from a shop, sometimes the MP status might decrease on the parameter window.
- We've fixed an error; n the advanced event panel, when you use an event panel with “Wait Until Complete” and leave it unchecked right after the “Move to Another Location” panel, it might not work properly.
- We've fixed an error; When you place a “Link to Another Maps” event from the Event List and the event was set to jump to the bigger map than the current map, its setting is limited to the current map size in the editing window.
- We've fixed an error; When you add DLC data to the working progress game data, it also downloads a sample data of DLC.
- Fixed the bug that allowed a character's accuracy and evade stats to be displayed as greater than 100%.
- Fixed the bug that allowed the use of a skill while on the map screen that would KO the character.
- Fixed the error that occurred when deleting a skill that was used to set an item's effect.
- Fixed the bug that occurred when a character with a speed value of 0 tried to escape from a battle.
- Fixed the bug related to thumbnails for added 3D graphics not displaying correctly in the Add Assets screen.
- Fixed the bug that caused the editor to not display correctly when a custom desktop magnification size set via Windows display settings was in effect.
- Fixed the bug related to event editing that caused the display to scroll back to the top when new event panel was added while in the text mode viewer.