The Imperial Gamel Engine is a game engine developed by "wow-bomb game studios" for creating 3D games of all genres. IE architecture also supports creating of 2D games. Targeting goals of IE was creating games with high-end cinematics, game scenes with mass of different gamelogic processes and large game servers, containing entire star systems with procedural planets (with cities and megalopolises) and star bodies.
"Imperial Game Engine 2.7.4 (aka )"(1 february 2018 update).
- bugfix: no flof script saves without recompilation.
- added: ribbon-trial actor.
- added: skybox, skyplane, skydome actors.
- added: WiredAabb.
- fixed: injected spawnpoint.
- fixed: impterial save emissive
- added: MOC collisions ACCURATE.
-added: ported Ogre 2018.1.1
- fixed: anite animation name parse.
- fixed: order drawing of terrain objects.
- fixed: IPainter in game mode.
- released: flow-script procesess debugger.
- added: UpdateSkiesPosition.ifn
- [FAIL]added TRIANGLE_RENDERING to 3D text actor.
- added: project backuping.
- added Proj.Info in FrontEnd.exe
- optimized Ed
- added TEXTURE_TYPE_NON_COLOR_DATA in an IMaterial.
- [FAIL]added Distorion Effect.
- fixed ILight debug visualization.
XPN 215 - added: quick imaterial rebuild. - added: LawMaker node finder. - added: Physics Trimesh - added: OGRE 2.1 1.1.2018 brance update beggins. ...
"Imperial Game Engine 2.7.2 (aka )"(1 january 2018 update). XPN 212 - added: ITerrain collisions MOC V2; - added: preference brush strenghth lifting ITerrain...
XPN 210 - released V2 collisions +debugging visualization - bugfix: iscene ed viewport statistics - bugfix: materials videos. - added: clustered and plus...
Imperial Game Engine 2.6.3(2017.10.16) out in the world
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.