The Imperial Gamel Engine is a game engine developed by "wow-bomb game studios" for creating 3D games of all genres. IE architecture also supports creating of 2D games. Targeting goals of IE was creating games with high-end cinematics, game scenes with mass of different gamelogic processes and large game servers, containing entire star systems with procedural planets (with cities and megalopolises) and star bodies.
"Imperial Game Engine SDK" 25 february 2017 update.
- [FAILED]preformed implementation of ILink actor.
- optimised cycles. (benchmark from 20 to 114 fps).
- added flow-node GetPlayerID.ifn
- preformed object orienation for imperial-script global variables.
- released Multiplayer Rooms.
- added "InNetworking.ifn::OnReciveChatRoomMessage", "VariableTransfer.ifn"
- added USE cfg preference in RunServer.ifn.
"Imperial Game Engine SDK" 20 february 2017 update. XPN 121 XPN 124 - fixed saving names of variables in "ProfileSerializer.ifn" - fixed settings of variables...
"Imperial Game Engine SDK" 15 february 2017 update. - added imperial-script nodes MakeScreenshot.ifn, ShotSpawner.ifn [youtube]MOjbLJokwXQ[/youtube]
XPN 108 - fixed deleting terrains and injected iscenes when closing maps. - [MAJOR] fixed flow lawmaker mixed saving when opened in ed many maps.
- added variable "Actors_Parent_IScene.ifn" - fixed selecting terrainactor in editor. - fixed copying resources instances. - fixed hiding submodels. ...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.