Added events, new companions, full regeneration system, soundtracks, stability and much more!
Doctor Who Mod v.1.3
What's new in v.1.3:
- 28 New Events for Time Lords in the correct timeline of the Show.
- Full Regeneration System through events for Time Lords (9th to 13th Doctor including Jodie Whittaker).
- 6 new companion portraits added for Time Lords (13 in total). See below for the full list.
- Each companion will spawn as an individual leader within the Empire through events with the correct timeline.
- Each Doctor now has individual trait bonuses.
- Balanced the species bonuses.
- Time Lords are now Oligarchic.
- Cybermen are now Machine Empire.
- Added a Doctor Who themed Start Screen.
- Added 5 more soundtracks (30 Doctor Who soundtracks in total). See below for the full list.
- Vanilla and DLC related soundtracks disabled to experience the ultimate Doctor Who theme.
- 12 species from the British TV Show Doctor Who:
— Time Lords
— Weeping Angels
— Ice Warriors
- All species has few balanced unique bonuses in accordance with their story-line in the TV Show.
- 12 Custom made Empires out of the Doctor Who species to play with.
- 28 Events in total.
- +50 portraits in total.
- Full Regeneration System (9th to 13th Doctor including Jodie Whittaker).
- Greeting sounds from the show for each species.
- Doctor Who themed loading screens and start screen.
- Mod supports: English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese (events are only in English for now).
- 13 Companions of the Doctor in total:
— The General
— Rose Tyler
— Jack Harkness
— Martha Jones
— Donna Noble
— River Song
— Amy Pond
— Rory Williams
— Clara Oswald
— Bill Potts
- 30 Doctor Who soundtracks in total:
— A Majestic Tale (main theme – this music will play when you start the game)
— A Good Man
— Amy's Theme
— An Idiot With A Box
— Towards The Asylum
— Clara's Theme
— The Doctor Forever
— The Doctor's Theme
— Doomsday Theme
— The Enigma of River Song
— Song of Freedom
— This Is Gallifrey
— The Life And Death of Amy Pond
— The Long Song
— The Mad Man with a Box
— Martha's Theme
— Melody Pond
— Rose's Theme
— The Sad Man with a Box
— Up The Shard
— All the Strange Strange Creatures
— Together or Not At All
— I am The Doctor in Utah
— Vale Decem
— Words Win Wars
— I am the Doctor
— The Rueful Fate of Donna Noble
— The Impossible Girl
— The Dark and Endless Dalek Night
— Song of Freedom
*I do not own the music listed above. I'm not getting paid for this mod. Credit: Murray Gold.
- These DLC's are required for mod to work properly:
— Synthetic Dawn
- Creating new empires not recommended (instead try to use custom made empires).
**Installation instructions are in the mod file.
Send me your suggestions and ideas for the future.
*Compatible for version 1.8.*.